Howth is a small peninsula located north of Dublin. It is not far from the city and it is well worth visiting. Below I detail a good number of Reasons to visit Howth:
- The town is quite picturesque and despite being very close to the capital of the country continues to keep a Rustic and traditional look.
- As a good Irish coastal town, Howth focuses most of its economic activity on fishing and owns a quite large and curious port where you can walk while watching the tireless gulls come and go.
- Fisher's town? What better place than Howth to enjoy a good plate of fresh fish at lunchtime in any of its numerous restaurants
- Seals who fall down the Irish coast know very well where they have to approach to fill the gut. In Howth you can see them hanging around the moored ships and putting on their boots with the fishermen's debris.
- Howth offers a extensive pub offer With traditional Irish atmosphere.
- The cliffs of Howth, located on the edge of the peninsula facing the Irish Sea are an ideal place for a couple or three hours of trekking for lovers of walks and natural landscapes.
- you like play golf? In Howth you have a magnificent golf course with beautiful sea views.
- If you go to Howth on a Sunday you will meet the Country Market, which would become something like the town's market and where a wide variety of local products are sold.
You see, there are endless reasons why it's worth it include Howth in your travel itinerary for Ireland